The place for conductors to discuss workshops, competitions and scores. Knowledge is power!
Goals of the forum:
- Provide insider information about workshops in order to help conductors decide what to attend.
- Act as an open discussion comparing the pros and cons of various editions of scores.
- All content is searchable! Search for keywords such as "Schubert Symphony No. 6" or "Pierre Monteux School"
- No disparaging comments or personal attacks.
- You may comment anonymously, but whenever possible, please identify yourself.
- When criticizing a workshop, provide concrete examples such as "poorly managed" or "less podium time than adverstized".
- Try and provide both positive AND negative responses to a workshop.
- You may only post about a workshop IF YOU HAVE ATTENDED said workshop (obviously)